Author Topic: "2010" Summer Meet  (Read 1163 times)

ndesimone

• Proven posts ok.
  • Full throttle user!
Re: "2010" Summer Meet
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 07:44:51 PM »
For those in and around the west coast....Check the web sire below for details.
Portland tour update
April 18, 2010
by Tod Fitch,
Well, some work has been done on setting up a tour to the Portland meet. Full details can be seen at http://www.goldenstateregion.com/PortlandTour

But here is an overview:

We will take three days to drive up from San Francisco going most of the way on US-101. Return will be via I-5 and will take two days.

Trip planning is based on 50 MPH speed and about 6 hours of driving per day max with rest, refueling and sightseeing stops along the way. No night driving is scheduled.

Bob Semichy is considering taking his 1931 PA which would be the oldest vehicle on the tour. If he leaves that behind, then we have two 1933 Plymouths to tie for oldest vehicles on the tour. Newest at this point will likely be Eric Beeby's 1965 Barracuda (he will leave a day behind us but I expect he would catch up and join us on the second day).

If you are interested, please contact me so I can get you into the email distribution and to let you know each time I update the trip web page.

Thanks! and I hope to see you on the tour.
Tod Fitch
(408) 749-9233

POC-Admin

• Administrator
  • Full throttle user!
    • Turbinecar.com
Re: "2010" Summer Meet
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 12:29:40 PM »
Live long and prosper!
My real name is Mark Olson

GWR

• Proven posts ok.
  • Full throttle user!
"2010" Summer Meet
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 03:59:52 PM »
Plymouths to Portland
As most of you should know by now the 2010 Meet will be hosted by the Cascade Plymouth Region at the Monarch Hotel and Convention Center in Clackamas, OR.
The dates for the Meet are June 16 - 20, 2010.

Check the Bulletin for additional information. Registration materials to be out soon. Come early and stay late to view some of the beautifull Northwest.
Watch their website at cascadepacificplymouth.org for information as it becomes available. They are plannning a fun and informatative tiime for all.
GWR 30U Business Coupe
        67 Fury III 4drHT w/383