Author Topic: 2007 Spring Meet in Santa Maria  (Read 2515 times)

53cranbrook

• Proven posts ok.
  • Full throttle user!
Re: 2007 Spring Meet in Santa Maria
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 11:08:30 PM »
Bill, It has been a while since I have visited here but read your post so understand my tardyness of this post. We at the Golden State Region appreciate your compliments. We are so happy to hear that you had a good time. Yes, there was a lot of work that went into the show by a lot of great people. As a matter of fact, the work still goes on. Margie Amos is compiling the results of those evaluation forms that you received in the mail. I do hope you filled your out and returned it to her. To all of the great people that attended, we are  very happy that you all made the trip and enjoyed meeting each and every one of you. We feel that we have made some good friendships that will last a lifetime. By the way... what did you think of those trophies? Our club president designed and made them along with help from his students. Didn't they do a wonderful job? Bob Amos
1953 Cranbrook, 1954 Plaza Suburban, 1967 Sunbeam Alpine..... 20 Years Chrysler Tach.

blueskies

Re: 2007 Spring Meet in Santa Maria
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 07:22:59 PM »
It was well worth the 1,960 mile drive in my 50 club coupe!!

Terrific Bill, I was wondering if you made the trip in your Plymouth.  I really wish I could have gone, but too many conflicts.  I did get my engine sorted out though, and am nearly ready for the short jaunt (3500 miles) to Tulsa in a few weeks.

How's the overdrive working?  Probably not sure how you lived without?

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods...

Pete

Bill Ward

• Full throttle user!
2007 Spring Meet in Santa Maria
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 06:21:57 PM »
A big THANK YOU!! to everyone associated with putting on the Spring Meet in Santa Maria - a lot of work by a lot of good people.? It was well worth the 1,960 mile drive in my 50 club coupe!!!

Bill Ward
 :) :) :) :) :)