Author Topic: Bulletin  (Read 174 times)

Lindsay McConnell

• Full throttle user!
Re: Bulletin
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2021, 06:39:58 PM »
Thanks Tom.

I guess that I will email him if I can acquire his address. I would not be caught dead on FacePlant.....

twpoulter

• Tom
  • Full throttle user!
    • It’s all about early Plymouth vehicles
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2021, 11:37:01 AM »
"Members Only" spot in this forum offers? Is it a copy of current and or past issues? Is it all simply classifieds? What is it and how does one get a "pass code"? I would rather just view the publication on-line. It would keep me from having piles of old Bulletins in my closets!
Thanks.

Lindsay members only is well looking at, the only way to gain access is to either send Russell Nardi a private message through FaceBook messager or email him . Hope this helps
Tom
Tom in the UK       1933 PDX R/S Coupe RHD
1934 PE PU if there was one              1941 PT125 
  https://ctrestorations.com/

Lindsay McConnell

• Full throttle user!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2021, 03:07:31 PM »
Tom, I may do so once I am settled in a bit. I know Jim and even purchased tires from him in the past. I believe I moved one, maybe two old issues with me so I should be able to find his contact info, I know he took away any sheard of a phone number YEARS ago, and I understand that. Could you or someone else tell me what the "Members Only" spot in this forum offers? Is it a copy of current and or past issues? Is it all simply classifieds? What is it and how does one get a "pass code"? I would rather just view the publication on-line. It would keep me from having piles of old Bulletins in my closets!
Thanks.

twpoulter

• Tom
  • Full throttle user!
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2021, 05:13:55 PM »
Sorry to report that it has been close to a year since I have received one. Obviously my change of address form was misplaced when sent in. I looked forward to reading it over the past 27 years.
Lindsay, you need to contact Jim Benjaminson he is the only person that can correct this error, his email address is in the front cover and that is the quickest way to sort it out.

Lindsay McConnell

• Full throttle user!
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2021, 10:47:05 AM »
Sorry to report that it has been close to a year since I have received one. Obviously my change of address form was misplaced when sent in. The Bulletin does not get forwarded automatically like some of the other mail. Am I to understand that the Bulletin can now be view on-line, before the hard copy comes in the mail?
I may re-new my membership at a later time. I looked forward to reading it over the past 27 years.

twpoulter

• Tom
  • Full throttle user!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2021, 07:07:55 PM »
Issue 366 arrived in the UK earlier this week, don't take too much notice to the date printed on the cover. We are now reading issue number 366, issue 367 should be in your mail 8/9 weeks later. Should you be interested in maintaining the smooth production of our Bulletin contact Lanny, I'm sure he would like to hear from you, his email address is in the inside cover of the magazine./size]

billy mitchell

• Full throttle user!
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 06:39:06 PM »
Just got mine today, January-February 2021

Robert5

• Proven posts ok.
  • Full throttle user!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2021, 02:30:55 PM »
Billy

I just got another issue today.
Labeled volume 62 number 2......Ja n.-Feb. 2021

Robert5

• Proven posts ok.
  • Full throttle user!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 07:22:39 PM »
I look forward to the Plymouth Bulletin when it comes in the mail, though I have not received a copy for about 3 months. Stuck in the USPS mess? My subscription is not expired.

Seems like I received one about 3 weeks ago.

billy mitchell

• Full throttle user!
Bulletin
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 07:05:54 PM »
I look forward to the Plymouth Bulletin when it comes in the mail, though I have not received a copy for about 3 months. Stuck in the USPS mess? My subscription is not expired.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk