1931-1936 Plymouth Mechanic Repair Manual

Started by kruhn, July 18, 2020, 07:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeyLikesIt

Me too. Bet there are a bunch of us. Keep me posted.
  •  

kruhn

I just located this on E-bay. It's the best source for information I've found for our 32 PB.
  •  

Robert4

There is a mechanics manual for 33-36 listed for FREE on CD in the Bulletin if it will help.  Call 360-549-6542 or email me. [Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

Bob Rogers
  •  

Bill Davis

Bishko Auto Literature sells the 1932 Owner's Manual (probably reprint).  i do not know if it is what you want.
I see that there are "Motors Manuals" for that era, but they are fairly expensive.
-Bill Davis, Killen,AL
1951 Plymouth P-23 Cambridge 4 door
  •  

TodFitch

I haven't seen that one. I have one with a similar name (Plymouth Mechanics Repair Manual 1933 to 1936) but it has nothing about the earlier 4 cylinder cars.

The original "Instruction Book" that came with the car would have a lot of the information you desire. I don't know about 1932 PB but there are reprints of the 1933 PD version so I am guessing there might be reprints for the PB one too.
  •  

kruhn

Does anyone have a copy of this that you would be willing to sell, or willing to make a copy and sell that to me. I have a 1932 PB business coupe and it would be helpful while reassembling. Thanks.
  •  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk