Author Topic: 1931 plymouth sedan wiring diargam  (Read 764 times)

ryonkof1

• Starting line user!
Re: 1931 plymouth sedan wiring diargam
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2020, 08:22:54 AM »
Did you get a wiring diagram for your 1931 plymouth  Bob

Go Fleiter

• Full throttle user!
how to post pictures:
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 07:28:29 AM »
- click button "reply" (headline)
- click line below text input space "Attachments and other options"
- click below "search" (I only have the german name "durchsuchen")
         (-you get Your Win- explorer index)
- choose Your image file (observe number and size restrictions!)
- click "preview" to check
- click "post"

Greetings from Düsseldorf!

Go

Test- Foto: Monaco, 2007

« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 07:31:05 AM by Go Fleiter »
Living in Düsseldorf/Germany, retired Dentist, wife retired lawyer, 2 daughters Judge and psychologist, 3 Grandchilds-Sorry for bad English
I like- PennsyRR- travelling Europe in my very original 51 Ply- My whole basement HO Germany based Model Railroad- 50ties stuff- Italy

Lincoln52

• Full throttle user!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 10:39:33 PM »
I have a picture of the 31 PA wiring diagram from my owners manual, but I'm not sure how to post a picture.
I do know how to post a picture on the Plymouth Facebook page.

31plymouth

• First Gear
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 01:25:30 PM »
Did you ever get a wiring diagram?

vpl1116

• Starting line user!
1931 plymouth sedan wiring diargam
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 03:19:07 PM »
i recently inherited a pretty nice old 1931 sedan, solid car, nice original looking interior in good shape, just a generally good condition car that must have been stored indoors mostly, been sitting for many years, i have the engine cranking fine with a new battery , now to get it to fire up and run, there does seem to be a lot of wires just hanging under the dash that need to be hooked up, i was wondering if there is a wiring schematic available to follow to hook everything up properly ...the car will crank fine off of the key, but currently no lighting is working and there is what looks like a newer wire from the main lighting harness under the hood at the bottom of the steering column, sometimes referred to as the octopus due to all those screw heads that feed off of it to direct power to certain lights, the newer wire comes off the closest harness to the engine and travels inside the car but not attached to anything, so i assume it may be the main feed for power, just dont know where it goes, as well as several wires under the dash just hanging that i need to find out where they all go, so, where can i find a good schematic for a 1931 plymouth sedan ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk