Author Topic: Members log in  (Read 398 times)

Go Fleiter

• Full throttle user!
until now
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2019, 08:48:27 AM »
it seems to me, that only registration in the forum is needed, and later logging in.
I doubt they do a countercheck to the membership database.
Greetings! Go
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 05:49:05 AM by Go Fleiter »
Living in D?sseldorf/Germany, retired Dentist, wife retired lawyer, 2 daughters Judge and psychologist, 2 Grandchilds-Sorry for bad English
I like :travelling Europe in my very original 51 Ply, :My whole basement HO Germany based Model Railroad :Prototype PennsyRR :50ties stuff :Italy

twpoulter

• Tom
  • Full throttle user!
Re: Members log in
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 05:41:46 PM »
 Online Registration and Payment of Dues also is said to be coming, the last email I had from Russell N on that subject was a problem with the POC being a none profit making organisation.
Tom in the UK       1933 PDX R/S Coupe RHD
1934 PE PU if there was one              1941 PT125 
One day I will get at least one of them on the road

The Other Dr. Z

• Administrator
  • Full throttle user!
    • aCarPlace
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 03:18:03 PM »
We used to have to sign in. They changed servers and are working on setting up the log on. Remember the people that help out in this club, do so on their own time and are not getting paid. Prahaps that is the reason it is takins so long.

The sign-in and server change aren't related as far as I know... ;)  That said, it's true enough that Plymouth Owners Club is all volunteer, no pay. If you want things to go faster, help out!
Dave created Allpar in 1994-98. Dave’s car and truck site • the minivan book

Go Fleiter

• Full throttle user!
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 02:24:16 AM »
if logging in gets exclusive to POC members,
I fear that we will loose the balance of the remaining steadfast users.
Greetings from Düsseldorf!
Go
Living in D?sseldorf/Germany, retired Dentist, wife retired lawyer, 2 daughters Judge and psychologist, 2 Grandchilds-Sorry for bad English
I like :travelling Europe in my very original 51 Ply, :My whole basement HO Germany based Model Railroad :Prototype PennsyRR :50ties stuff :Italy

Plymouthcranbrook

• Proven posts ok.
  • Full throttle user!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 01:00:40 AM »
Well I guess since I am no longer a member of the POC I will not be here much after the change. Sad to go.

billy mitchell

• First Gear
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 05:19:27 PM »
CHS,
Thanks for the info. And thanks to those that do make this page possible.

CHS

• Proven posts ok.
  • Full throttle user!
  • 1955 Plymouth Belvedere
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 01:07:35 PM »
Billy,
Right now anyone can log into this site and see whats on here. In the future you will have to be register, create a user name and password. That way you can post questions and answer questions. Only paying members of The Plymouth Owners Club will have access as long as their dues are up to date.
We used to have to sign in. They changed servers and are working on setting up the log on. Remember the people that help out in this club, do so on their own time and are not getting paid. Prahaps that is the reason it is takins so long.   

billy mitchell

• First Gear
Members log in
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 05:01:08 PM »
Members log in coming soon, how soon? Seem like I have seen this for months.
What is it all about?