Server move

Started by The Other Dr. Z, April 14, 2019, 12:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Other Dr. Z

Just my job! But I let you know what's going on in case it doesn't work in unexpected ways...
Dave created Allpar in 1994 and sold it in 2017. Mopar news • Books (minivans, Viper, Jeeps)Motales - Chrysler-Plymouth History and Cars
  •  

Robert5

Thanks for all you do!
  •  

The Other Dr. Z

Just a quick status note... dropped nginx since it had periodic problems. Now running Litespeed. The system "should" be faster.
Dave created Allpar in 1994 and sold it in 2017. Mopar news • Books (minivans, Viper, Jeeps)Motales - Chrysler-Plymouth History and Cars
  •  

The Other Dr. Z

Adding nginx for images and such to try to speed things up. Let me know if things get weird.
  •  

Robert5

All smooth sailing here.
Great job!

•  

CHS

Everything seems to be working fine at my end.
  •  

The Other Dr. Z

Glad it went so smoothly, and thanks!
  •  

TodFitch

Seamless transition for me. Didn't even have to log in again.

Thanks for your work on this: I know that managing a public computer/forum is not always an easy job.
  •  

The Other Dr. Z

We recently moved to a new server. There may have been one or two posts lost in the move (though I don't believe any were lost) and you may have been asked to log in again. Please let me know if anything bad or unusual happens?
  •  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk