1941 Plymouth clutch release / throw out bearing collar

Started by Millcreek, January 08, 2019, 02:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millcreek

Thanks for the suggestion , it appears that what I have are 1938-1940 Plymouth clutch forks - probably left over and used on the 41 Plymouths. Chris at Bernbaums was very helpful and will set me up with the right parts it seems. Once again many thanks
B.S.

•  

Go Fleiter

at least You may get advice:

https://www.oldmoparts.com/

They are my usual source, always to my satisfaction.
Greetings! Go
Living in Düsseldorf/Germany, retired Dentist, wife retired lawyer, 2 daughters Judge and psychologist, 3 Grandchilds-Sorry for bad English
I like- PennsyRR- travelling Europe in my very original 51 Ply- My whole basement HO Germany based Model Railroad- 50ties stuff- Italy
  •  

Millcreek

Hello all , and thank you for letting me post a question. I'm looking for the correct clutch release collar for my throw out bearing. The engine number begins with P12 so that should be a 41 Plymouth, three speed trans. with three on the tree. I'm missing the collar and spring set up for the bearing. The fork I have is 1 5/8 " wide where the collar would enter.  Anyone out there know definitely what / which collar will work ? thanks in advance
Ben   
p.s. I have called : dodge city vintage / vintage American parts / dodge central of michigan / atlas / mopar mall / speedway / clutch masters /
vintage power wagons and several others.
  •  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk