first exibition...

Started by Sebastiano, July 11, 2011, 06:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mvair

Very Nice! Great License plate frames. :)
  •  

Sebastiano

here are some photo more, I have some job urgently, following I will post some more pics and an article if the editor will get some space on the paper...
I sould like to prepsre a short story because evry parts of the car need restauration and a lot of fantasy and experience.
Enjoy..
The building in the front is the University (the old one)
It is one of two oldest university in Italy
the ground is made in the volcanic basalt, usualy in the old town or village (near the Volcan Etna) we can find this kind of floor
Sebastiano - Italy  
Owner Plymouth 29 U Touring - P8 Coupe De Luxe r/s
  •  

SD Glenn

Hey Seb, 
I truley appreciate the beautiful automobile,  and also appreciate the work you had to put in to get it that way. Wonderful job, I hope mine looks as good someday. I love the country you get to look at every day, I would appreciate more pictures, with your country included. lol Thanks  Take care of you.
SD Glenn
SDGlenn
  •  

RC Drown

The photos look great, I can see you writting a nice article about your outing with the car and sending that along with some photos  to the bulletin for an upcoming issue.

Food for thought,
Bob
  •  

Cliff54

SHE LOOKS GREAT!   8)

Cliff54
54 Savoy, 59 Apache "She may not be the youngest gal at the ball .....but she can still turn a head or two"
  •  

CHS

Your car looks GREAT! Enjoy it, take it out and show it. I am sure you will get many compliments.
  •  

Go Fleiter

Very beautiful result! You have found exellent craftmanship!
Complimenti da D?sseldorf!
Greetings! Go

Living in Düsseldorf/Germany, retired Dentist, wife retired lawyer, 2 daughters Judge and psychologist, 3 Grandchilds-Sorry for bad English
I like- PennsyRR- travelling Europe in my very original 51 Ply- My whole basement HO Germany based Model Railroad- 50ties stuff- Italy
  •  

plym_46

Che bella machina, molto bello!!!

gusto colari.

Non eseguire come buona come sembra?
  •  

TodFitch

•  

Sebastiano

First official exibition of the Plymputh 1929 U Touring.

Sebastiano - Italy  
Owner Plymouth 29 U Touring - P8 Coupe De Luxe r/s
  •  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk