East Coast opportunity

Started by plym_46, March 16, 2011, 07:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nydak

I looked at this meet. It could be fun but a longs ways north. Might go though so keep me up to speed on what u are planning.
  •  

plym_46

The Walter P chrysler club is having an event in St. Johnsbury, VT beginning July 16, 2011.  There is planning in the beginning stages for a group to travel to the event from the western and central NY area, traveling via Albany NY.  While not a POC event per se, they welcome Plymouths and all other Chrysler brands. 

So 5 months from today.  Or perhaps 4 months and 28 days for travel time, who on this board might be interested in attending???

The group that is going will be holding a tailgate party on Friday evening, this is a byob deal and food contributions are always welcomed as well. 

St Johnsbury in in Northeastern VT.  So it is failry close for all you New England folks, and the Canadian Boarder isn;t far away either.

Please indicate your interest here and I will add you to the list I'm keeping of definates and planning too, to keep folks notified of travel dates and via's.  Lookig at meet ups in Syracuse, Albany and somewhere south of St Johnsbury.
  •  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk