Plymouth Owners Club

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Go Fleiter on January 08, 2007, 12:46:44 AM

Title: John Smeltzer, please read
Post by: Go Fleiter on January 08, 2007, 12:46:44 AM
Sorry all, have to misuse the forum for a personal message.
Dear John, tried to mail You several times on both Your e-mail adresses but had no success. Your spam Filter rejected.

Dear John,
as of Banat : this was mostly an austrian- hungarian monarchy? s land until WW I 1918, now on the border of Hungary, Serbia and mostly Romania. Capital Timisoara They always remained more or less free to keep  a somewhat german identity, growing today. The majority are ?Banater Schwaben?  i.e. coming from suebia (?) , heartland of german state of Baden- W?rttemberg (Capital: Stuttgart). They even kept a very typical suebian dialect over 200 + years.
As for the Phone numbers: Privacy is very protected here, so ? as far as I know- You can?t any more search for a name all over GE as a couple of years earlier.
So try http://www.telefonbuch.de/ , put name and Ort (City) and get a list.
You can use button ?Umkreisfinder? and put name, Ort, maximale Entfernung 50 km and get another list of 31 mls radius, but I got them excluding the city proper. So I had to do twice, one for the city and one for the radius. This is the official Telecom site.
Just tried http://telefonauskunft.klicktel.de/ : give name and Postleitzahl (ZIP Code) and get a list. I tried Fleiter and put only 4 in PLZ space: he accepted (usually PLZ are 5 digits) 1 is Berlin, 2 is Hamburg 3 is Hannnover, 4 is D?sseldorf, 5 is Cologne, 6 is Frankfort, 7 is Stuttgart, 8 was M?nchen, 9 and 0 are eaqst GE. They changed lately, so try this.

For my profession go to my homepage:
http://www.deutsche-zahnarztauskunft.de/cgi-bin/WebObjects/DGA.woa/wa/Club/default?dlnr=1057810


Good Luck and Greetigs! Go
Title: Thanks Go....
Post by: 49plymouthclubcoupe on January 11, 2007, 11:57:50 AM
My apologies to the forum as well.? ?I haven't been able to sort out why Go isn't able to contact me directly on any of separate 3 emails.? ?I'll figure it out yet.? ?Thanks Go.? ? John