Plymouth Owners Club

General Category => Parts and Paper => Topic started by: Riggerfritz on May 09, 2021, 09:51:53 AM

Title: Identify, Resource for block Stamp
Post by: Riggerfritz on May 09, 2021, 09:51:53 AM
HiYa, My people..!!!  ;) ;)
I have good resource literature for My 60's Mopars, However for My beautiful little PE coupe I'm coming up with NOT so good resources,  ??? ???
Also Repair manuals for the flat head 6 motors too... ( Have some rather LOUD valves on My 52 Dodge truck HA )
Thanks so much,
Fritz 
Title: Re: Identify, Resource for block Stamp
Post by: TodFitch on May 09, 2021, 12:31:02 PM
1934 is the first year for a factory service manual for Plymouth so if you look around you should be able to find one for your PE. The mechanicals did not change a lot going forward for a lot of years so a later service manual should also work for you. I have seen reprints of some of the later factory service manuals so something from the later 1930s, 1940s or even into the early 1950s should be available.

With respect to parts cross references, I have been maintaining one at https://www.ply33.com/Parts/numeric It is not complete by any stretch of the imagination but is may help with your wear related and tune up parts.
Title: Re: Identify, Resource for block Stamp
Post by: Riggerfritz on May 09, 2021, 12:35:13 PM
Thank you so very much... The Quest begins..!!!