Plymouth Owners Club

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: SD Glenn on July 17, 2011, 04:30:30 PM

Title: What is it?
Post by: SD Glenn on July 17, 2011, 04:30:30 PM
Pictures attached. I saw this old vehicle at a car show this morning. I Took a few pictures, one of the emblem on the radiator shroud and a couple of the car. What kind of  car is this, I am thinking a Dodge maybe?
Also, this car had a vacuum fuel pump, The guy wouldn't sell it because somebody was maybe going to take the whole car, but, he has several vacuum pumps that he would sell, but does not know what they are for, and I have never seen one for the Plymouths. Can anybody post some pictures of a few years (maybe 28-29 & 30) and if he has one like it I would like to get one.
Thanks you
SD Glenn
Title: Re: What is it?
Post by: mvair on July 17, 2011, 07:38:15 PM
It looks like a 1928 Dodge Standard Six. There were also the Senior Six and the Victory Six models I think... I am not sure of the details.
Title: Re: What is it?
Post by: Bill Davis on July 18, 2011, 05:36:35 PM
l'll bet that it ran when they parked it.  But, it looks as if it hasn't been driven in a few years.