Plymouth Owners Club

General Category => Parts and Paper => Topic started by: Bender on July 26, 2009, 05:43:39 PM

Title: Relined Brakes for 28-33 Plymouths
Post by: Bender on July 26, 2009, 05:43:39 PM
I found these guys though a guy I know who lives in Minot,ND who has a 28 Plymouth that he drives. I sent the brake shoes from my 31 PA Plymouth there to be relined and the turn around time was 3 days. The cost was $103 plus shipping. MUCH better that the $230 cost I had been quoted elsewhere.

Of course,they also reline newer ones,too.

Northern Brake Service? ?
827 burdick expressway west
minot,nd
58701

701-839-6537

They should be back in tomorrow,but I have no doubt they will be fine because my friend that recommended them to me was very happy with the job they did on his 28,and he's a pretty picky guy.

Now,if I could just find the grease seals. I have called the guy in the northwest that makes them 3 times now,and he hasn't returned any of my calls.