Plymouth Owners Club

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: POC-Admin on January 08, 2009, 06:13:21 PM

Title: Summer and Fall meets posted.
Post by: POC-Admin on January 08, 2009, 06:13:21 PM
For your information, I have just posted PDF files on the website for the Summer and Fall POC meets - they will be in the next issue of the Bulletin but I have put then here for you now.

http://www.plymouthbulletin.com/news.htm

The Summer one is a big file so if you have dial-up it will be slow.

Mark
Title: Re: Summer and Fall meets posted.
Post by: Lindsay McConnell on January 08, 2009, 09:43:52 PM
Thanks Mark for the early heads up!
I know that I am already looking forward to Summer!
Was going to try to start the old Plymouth today, but once my fingers froze to the door handle, I did not even attempt to try the key!
I know, complaining and it's only January!
Title: Re: Summer and Fall meets posted.
Post by: plym_46 on January 09, 2009, 05:20:55 PM
Yea!!!!  Thanks for the post can it be a sticky so it stays at the top.