Plymouth Owners Club

General Category => Parts and Paper => Topic started by: notdavidspade on October 19, 2008, 03:33:19 PM

Title: Plymouth Clock??
Post by: notdavidspade on October 19, 2008, 03:33:19 PM
Can anyone ID this clock??
(https://www.plymouthowners.club/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi17.ebayimg.com%2F07%2Fi%2F001%2F11%2Fc4%2Feb22_1.JPG&hash=415fc96dca1cc428ea1ba6ec3117421267b8ffc4)
Title: Re: Plymouth Clock??
Post by: Lindsay McConnell on October 19, 2008, 09:57:46 PM
1941  Chrysler...
Title: Re: Plymouth Clock??
Post by: notdavidspade on October 20, 2008, 09:57:29 PM
Thanks Lindsay,
Anyone have an inopperable 41 Plymouth clock so I could swap the guts from this one into?
Title: Re: Plymouth Clock??
Post by: Lindsay McConnell on October 21, 2008, 04:17:51 PM
I have a clock in stock for sale, but it is quite pricey. :o
Finding a 41 Plymouth clock is something that does not happen too often. Most of the time that one is found, it actually is not a 41 clock, but something that at first glance looks to be one.
Good luck with you search!
Title: Re: Plymouth Clock??
Post by: Carmen on October 21, 2008, 04:53:49 PM
Would you mine posting a picture of the correct clock for the 41 Plymouth P12?

Thanks


Carmen
Title: Re: Plymouth Clock??
Post by: Lindsay McConnell on October 21, 2008, 09:56:23 PM
Well, I am going to attempt to attach a photo to this posting. From the past, I have found that the photo must be quite "small" in pixels anyway, to be accepted. If anyone can post my photo larger, I would be more than happy to send them a picture to post in my behalf.
So, here goes....

Tried folks, simply not allowing me....

Any help would help.
Thanks
Title: Re: Plymouth Clock??
Post by: Go Fleiter on October 22, 2008, 12:42:59 AM
Lindsay, I sent You my foto posting procedure text (twice via different programs because of still not having my e-mails reliably working)

Greetings! Go
Title: Re: Plymouth Clock??
Post by: mvair on October 22, 2008, 01:12:14 PM
I am posting these pictures for Lindsay with his comment:

There are two photos attached. One is a single clock, that is the 1941 Plymouth clock, then , there is a photo of two clocks, that is a 41 beside a P-15 clock (46-48).
Title: Re: Plymouth Clock??
Post by: Lindsay McConnell on October 22, 2008, 04:17:01 PM
Thanks for the assistance in posting photos Mark ;D
Title: Re: Plymouth Clock??
Post by: Randy on November 30, 2008, 10:08:55 PM
 ???  I have a 65 Sport Fury Convert with a 4-speed trans.  It currently has a Hurst T-handle shifter installed.  Is it possible to replace that with one of the pistol grips I like so much from the 70s muscle cars?  I am new to MOPAR cars so any education is appreciated.  Thanks.
Title: Re: Plymouth Clock??
Post by: Randy on November 30, 2008, 10:09:48 PM
 >:(  Sorry, meant to post as a new topic.
Title: Re: Plymouth Clock??
Post by: Eddie M on April 11, 2009, 03:41:50 PM
Talking about clocks, I have the trim bezel, but need the clock from a 1966-67 Belvedere or Satellite that is working or not.
Title: Re: Plymouth Clock??
Post by: Plymouth-guy on April 12, 2009, 12:31:48 PM
Eddie, I've had a few '66-67 Plymie Bs, let me do some digging in the garage.
Title: Re: Plymouth Clock??
Post by: Eddie M on April 12, 2009, 05:11:05 PM
Sounds good to me.  I'll be happy if you come up with something.