Plymouth Owners Club

General Category => Parts and Paper => Topic started by: virge55 on August 21, 2008, 05:24:44 PM

Title: window washer t
Post by: virge55 on August 21, 2008, 05:24:44 PM
can anyone tell me where I can get hold of this item or a usable alternative?  ???
Title: Re: window washer t
Post by: CG sailor on August 25, 2008, 05:59:27 PM
Virge 55
I believe you can purchas the T's at Auto Zone. I have seen them but they are white. Hope it helps.
Title: Re: window washer t
Post by: thomas russom on September 03, 2008, 01:36:46 AM
That is not a tee, it is a broken F valve and it does not function like a tee. The air is forced( pressured) into the bag or bottle connection with the foot pump and the fluid is squirted out the other connection. That leg going down has two separate routings,one in one out. Do not exclude the swap meet, Ebay or the salvage yard for your search. Many auto makers used this valve.
Title: Re: window washer t
Post by: virge55 on September 23, 2008, 07:11:00 PM
hi thanks but good old epoxy two part resin a 24hr wait and remembering to prime the darn thing and hey presto water !!thanks again guys
Title: Re: window washer t
Post by: thomas russom on September 29, 2008, 10:45:34 PM
It may be possible to repair that outlet if there is enough surface so you can capture the outside. Make sure no sticky gets on the inside; the two piece ball valve must move freely inside. Otherwise email at . I found an NOS one in an incomplete Mopar Washer kit I :o purchased at The Jefferson Wisconsin Swap meet.