Future National Meets - 2012 through 2014

Started by ndesimone, September 09, 2011, 12:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD Glenn

This is where I go when I need a bit of peace and quiet, nobody here to bother me.
SDGlenn
SDGlenn
  •  

nydak

Does anyone use this page? You make a post and never hear anything.
  •  

nydak

Is the club going to have a booth at Hershey this year? Sure seems to me we should be there every year. Be nice to have a national gathering there every year.
  •  

Bill Davis

In the Plymouth Owners Club magazine I received today,
the following meets/tours are listed:

July 30 - August 3, 2012 is the PJ Tour in Michigan.

September 19 - 22, 2012 is the Heart of America Region Tour
in Kansas City, Missouri

April 11 - 14, 2013 is the National Spring Meet hosted by the
Grand Canyon Region in Tucson, Arizona
-Bill Davis, Killen,AL
1951 Plymouth P-23 Cambridge 4 door
  •  

plym_46

well this has been a dead thread for 120 days, The POC website says national and regional events will be posted here.  Apparently some have been planned but posted here, apparently not.  Why does thie disconnect keep happening with a national club.  Left hand can't seem to get the right hand up to speed.

Either this forum is the voice of the club or it's not.  If it is then some one on the national board should take the responsibility to see that the voice speaks to the participents. ( even if it just the page administrators doing a copy paste of info from one site to another)  If I go to the Club Web site it refers me here, to click on the link and get no information is an indicatioin that the club is a bit out of touch with communicating to it members and other interested parties. 

Could somebody please make the information regarding events easily found. 
  •  

plym_46

•  

ndesimone

To one and all.
The National Board of the Plymouth Owners Club is checking with the various Regions to see if they will volunteer to host a National Judging or National Tour Meet in 2012, 2013 or 2014.
So far, the Detroit Region has agreed to a National Meet in 2014, I believe the summer. More information to follow shortly.

As soon as we get feed back from the other regions, information will be posted here and elsewhere wherever appropriate.
  •  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk